Why teens work at young age?

   I personally think that money is the one of the biggest reasons of teens working at a young age. Maybe people might ask themselves , don't they have there parents? Well I think life is not fair but go along with it, but some people don't realize the fact that not everyone is perfect and that's the way it is.

   Something that often happens is that teens drop out of college ,university or even high school and its because of money sometimes maybe they need money but sometimes its because some of the teens like having money like for example like going shopping is something that every teen does and sometimes it doesn't end up very well because they get use to it so they think I have a job I make money and I buy whatever I want.

   Something that I consider is maybe they decide to be independent and obviously they look for themselves and that includes to have a job .

   Another last reason I would say is that maybe they have problems with there parents like they don't support there goals they don't support the teen of his/her decisions and so he gets to be independent.

  In my opinion teens now in days have to look for themselves because no one else is gonna do it so they have to struggle. So ask why do teens work at a young age?




   


Comments

Popular Posts